Harrod & Assoc. Constructors helps people like you construct exceptional commercial buildings.
Impressive office construction, cost-effective building renovations and well-designed fit-ups require the services of an established commercial construction company like Harrod and Assoc. Constructors.
We've been in business since 1994 - as a function of our experience, you'll benefit from our diverse knowledge in office construction including office building renovations and office fit-ups. Our unwavering commitment to professional excellence has taken us to the forefront of the industry.
From warehouses to office buildings and large industrial complexes, we offer complete design-build services, value-engineering and meticulous project management. Whether you prefer pre-engineered buildings, conventional steel-framed or masonry-framed construction or want to go green with a high tech thermal envelope, we will exceed your expectations.
Our turnkey office construction services are always tailored to meet your requirements. We help you find an architect to fit your needs or work seamlessly with your architects to ensure it gets done on time and within budget. Whether you have a completed design or require assistance in developing plans, we have a collaborative approach and are with you throughout the process, offering valuable advice, making recommendations in your best interest, obtaining approvals, trouble shooting and managing your project to successful completion.
Harrod and Assoc. Constructors' office construction includes
- Free standing and new construction
- Office space fit-ups
- Office renovations
- Canopy and signage packages
If you're planning new office construction, office building renovations or office fit-ups in central North Carolina, you'll need a reliable and experienced commercial construction company like Harrod and Assoc. to get the job done.We have served customers in Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Butner, Sanford, Wake Forest, Fayetteville, Greenville, Durham and Wilson.
What makes our office constructions and renovations exceptional?
- Range of designs, construction materials and pricing
- Extensive commercial construction experience
- Valuable assistance in decision-making and cost savings
- Full-service construction including design, renovations and fit-ups
- Hands-on experience -- a valuable asset in obtaining approvals, accurate costing, precise time scheduling, trouble-shooting and timely completion
- Single point of contact for efficient project management
- Tailored service to meet your precise requirements
Take a look at photos of our featured commercial projects and facilities.
View Project Gallery