A little bit of heaven on earth
At Harrod and Associates, Raleigh, North Carolina, we pour our heart and soul into church construction and renovation.
While all our commercial construction, including retail spaces, car dealerships, offices, schools, government buildings and medical offices, receive customized service and undivided attention, building churches has a special meaning to our company and gives us a deep sense of satisfaction.
We understand that time, money and commitment is of crucial importance while building or renovating your church. Our approach to church construction is always mindful of your budget and treats your project with utmost urgency. We offer varied design choices, materials and pricing to suit your budget.
Our church construction services are flexible and customized to meet the specific requirements of your growing congregation. Whether you choose pre-engineered buildings, steel-framed construction, masonry, you can count on us to exceed your expectations.
Harrod and Associates' expertise in building houses of worship has made us a preferred church construction company in Raleigh, North Carolina. We have built beautiful churches across central NC.
Our church construction and renovation services include
- Church site development or new construction
- Fellowship rooms
- Educational spaces
- Church renovation
Call us or fill out our online form to schedule an initial meeting.
What we bring to your church construction/renovation
- Full range of construction services including design, renovations and additions
- A wide range of design choices including high ceilings, wide floor plans with or without pillars, combination of materials like wood, glass and metal
- Valuable assistance with cost analysis, time scheduling, decision making and permit approvals
- Expert coordination of all activities from pre-construction preparation to completion
- Energy and cost-saving ideas
- Timely and within budget completion
Harrod and Associates is a trusted name in North Carolina commercial construction. Our extensive experience with church design-build puts us in a unique position to coordinate approvals, advise our clients on their building plans including future growth, point out potential issues, trouble-shoot and make valuable recommendations on the best approach. If you already have an architect or design engineer, we will work seamlessly with them to ensure that everything goes exactly according to plan.
Our church construction and renovation services are a perfect blend of craftsmanship and artistic excellence.